With Kawakawa, Ginger
Relieves digestive discomfort, bloating and cramps
Kiwiherb Stomach Calm is a delicious new tonic containing New Zealand native Kawakawa, traditionally used to support healthy digestion. Providing relief from bloating and digestive upsets, Stomach Calm is a unique combination of Kawakawa, Ginger, Peppermint and Manuka Honey, to set your tummy at ease.
- Provides relief from bloating and nausea.
- Delicious, warming and 100% natural.
- Contains Kawakawa, a New Zealand native super-plant.
- Kawakawa is traditionally used in NZ herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of stomach upset.
- Ginger is traditionally used in European herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort, including nausea, bloating and wind pain.
New Zealand made
Vegetarian Society Approved
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each 10ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) dried leaf 900mg, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dried rhizome 400mg, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) dried leaf 250mg, in a base of certified organic NZ Manuka Honey, NZ Kamahi Honey, purified water and palm-free vegetable glycerol, with natural lemon flavour.