Kiwiherb Stomach Calm is a delicious new tonic containing New Zealand native Kawakawa, traditionally used to support healthy digestion. Providing relief from bloating and digestive upsets, Stomach Calm is a unique combination of Kawakawa, Ginger, Peppermint and Manuka Honey, to set your tummy at ease.
- Provides relief from bloating and nausea.
- Delicious, warming and 100% natural.
- Contains Kawakawa, a New Zealand native super-plant.
- Kawakawa is traditionally used in NZ herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of stomach upset.
- Ginger is traditionally used in European herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort, including nausea, bloating and wind pain.
Shake well before use.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5-5ml
Take up to four times daily. Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. Not recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy or with anticoagulant medication, unless under professional advice. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not suitable for use in infants under the age of 12 months. Contains alcohol. Contains sugars as honey.