Incorporating an integrative and evidence based approach, our formula contains therapeutic levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in readily absorbable forms that are necessary for both conception and a healthy pregnancy.
* Most available and active forms: provides antioxidants necessary to combat oxidative stress now widely understood to play an important role in conception and healthy pregnancy outcomes. Antioxidants such as CoQ10, lipoic acid, betacarotene, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and zinc are all present in active therapeutic doses.
* Duo packs: to allow for the better absorption of the fat soluble vitamins (capsule) and water soluble nutrients (tablets).
* Addresses age related issues: recommended for the treatment of couples with age related fertility issues.
* Complementary to IVF/ART: this formula does not contain herbal medicines, making them suitable for couples who are seeking further fertility assistance.
* Based on evidence: research references and abstracts available on request
* Australian: owned and manufactured.
Each tablet contains:
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate ) 5mg
Calcium Folinate (folate) 500mcg
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75mg
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 10mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 25mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (60.1mg) equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (10mg) equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 6.5mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 400mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 25mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
Calcium pantothenate (55.6mg) equiv pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate hydrate) 50mg
Chromium (as chromic chloride) 50mcg
Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 50mcg
R,S-alpha lipoic acid 100mg
Each capsule contains:
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 100mcg
Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (high alpha type) 168mg
equiv d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 200IU