Incorporating an integrative and evidence based approach, this is a complete and comprehensive supplement designed to optimise male reproductive function by improving sperm parameters and assisting with healthy conception.
The Fertility Formula for men provides antioxidants necessary to combat oxidative stress. The role of oxidative stress as a leading cause of male fertility has been extensively researched.
- Most available and active forms: containing the highest level of necessary antioxidants, such as zinc, selenium, CoQ10, and vitamin E, than any other male reproductive supplement available on the market.
- Individualised formula for men: provides antioxidants necessary to combat oxidative stress. The role of oxidative stress as a leading cause of male fertility has been extensively researched.
- Duo packs: to allow for the better absorption of the fat soluble vitamins (capsule) and water soluble nutrients (tablets).
- Based on evidence: from recent studies and research on the necessary role nutrients and antioxidants play in male fertility.
- Australian: owned and manufactured.
Each tablet contains:
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 80mcg
- Calcium Folinate (folate) 500mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 30mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (60.73mg) equiv pyridoxine
- (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 400mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (150mg) equiv pantothenic acid
- (Vitamin B5) 135mg
Each capsule contains:
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (high alpha type) 132.24mg equiv d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 200IU
- Lycopene 3mg
- Betacarotene 3mg