The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
The DivaCup Model 2 is recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
The DivaCup Model 2 (recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section):
• 12 hour leak-free protection!
• Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
• Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
• Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
• Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
• Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
• Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!